This engaging and interactive workshop provides a toolbox of skills for effectively and consistently delivering exceptional customer service experiences, to a diverse group of customers.
Participants will learn customer service and sales skills that will improve their performance and job satisfaction and project a professional and knowledgeable image to visitors to the business.
During the workshop, participants will learn how to manage stress, upsell, resolve customer conflict, and communicate in an Anti-oppressive way.
Summary of Topics Covered
- Defining Customer Service and Customer Experience
- Greeting and Welcoming the Customer
- Upselling and adding value to Customer interactions
- Service Vs. Sales – What’s in it for you?
- Dealing with Difficult Customers
- Customer service scenarios and discussion
- Tips for managing stress when working long hours and doing shift work
- Anti-Oppressive communication skills
- Workshop Quiz
For booking information please contact us